Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Social Security Payment or Centrelink Payment
Are you on a waiting list for government or community housing?
Please Note The Following
One Application Per Adult
100 Points Of Identification Required
Marked * Means Compulsary
Section 1 (Minimum 1 Required)
If your application is successful, you will be required to pay
- 1 Weeks Rent as a holding deposit within 24 hours of being approved
- A further 3 weeks rent and
- Full calendar months bond prior to collecting the keys in the form of a bank cheque or money order payable to the RTBA
It is important that your payment is received within 24 hours of such notification or the next applicant may be given preference if the property is re-listed.
It is your responsibility to have all services (such as telephone, gas and electricity) connected in your name to coincide with your date of occupation. It is also the tenant's responsibility to insure their possessions. The landlord's insurance policy does not cover your possessions.
I hereby offer to rent the property from the owner under a lease to be prepared by the Agent. Should this application be accepted by the landlord I agree to enter into a Residential Tenancy Agreement.
I acknowledge that this application is subject to the approval of the owner/landlord. I declare that all information contained in this application (including the reverse side) is true and correct and given of my own free will. I declare that I have inspected the premises and am not bankrupt.
I authorize the Agent to obtain personal Information from:
- The owner or the Agent of my current or previous residence;
- My personal referees and employer/s
- Any record listing or database of defaults by tenants such as NTD, TICA or TRA for the purpose of checking my tenancy history;
I am aware that I may access my personal information by contacting -
- NTD: 1300 563 826
- TRA: (02) 9363 9244
- TICA: 1902 220 346
If I default under a rental agreement, I agree that the Agent may disclose details of any such default to a tenancy default database, and to agents/landlords of properties I may apply for in the future.
I am aware that the Agent will use and disclose my personal information in order to:
- communicate with the owner and select a tenant
- prepare lease/tenancy documents
- allow trades people or equivalent organizations to contact me
- lodge/claim/transfer to/from a Bond Authority
- refer to Tribunals/Courts & Statutory Authorities (where applicable)
- refer to collection agents/lawyers (where applicable)
- conduct an ID/background check with NTD for residential tenancies and/or a credit check for commercial tenancies with the National Tenancy Database (NTD)